DETERMINING YOUR HAT SIZE
Prior to purchasing your ChiChi L’amour hat, you’ll want to ensure that your hat is sized properly. Our sizing guide below will walk you through general sizing guidelines to determine your hat size.
HOW TO MEASURE
- Use a flexible measuring tape to measure the circumference of your head bringing the tape measure just above your eyebrows and above your ears. Keep the measuring tape level and firm. Measure from the back of your head bringing the ends together at the center of your forehead right above your eyebrows
- Check the measurement of the tape wrapped around your head. If you are in-between sizes, we suggest sizing up and adjusting your hat accordingly. Use our sizing chart above to determine your hat size.
RESIZING YOUR HAT
- Our adhesive sizing tape strips will allow you to resize your hat easily and comfortably.
- Before removing the adhesive, place the hat sizing tape on the area of the hat beneath your hat's sweat band that is largest on your head. You can place the strips in the front, back, and/or sides.
- Keep in mind that your hat should not fit so snugly that it is uncomfortable or pinches your skin. A slightly loose hat is preferable.
- Once you determine your ideal fit, remove the protector from the adhesive side of the foam strip and firmly press it beneath the sweatband. Repeat this process with each strip.
- To readjust, carefully remove the foam strips and repeat the above steps until you have a proper fit.
For questions regarding hat sizing, please contact us at email@example.com